AOE / COE Investigation
AOE / COE INVESTIGATION
REASONS FOR AN AOE/COE INVESTIGATION REFERRAL:
- Any injury that results in or potentially could result in death.
- Any unwitnessed incident/injury.
- Any injury that is reported late.
- Any cardiovascular complaint.
- Any injury resulting in loss of any extremity.
- Any injury resulting in loss of hearing.
- Any injury resulting in blindness.
- Any continuous trauma or occupational disease.
- Any off-premise incident resulting in injury.
- Any second or third degree burns over 15% of the body.
- Any injury caused by defect or malfunction in machinery, tools, scaffolding, or other equipment.
- Temporary disability is reasonably anticipated to be in excess of six weeks.
- Any injury that results in the employee being terminated or quitting.
- Any injury where there is a question of serious and willful misconduct on the part of the employer or employee.
- Any injury resulting from illegal conduct.
- Any injury resulting from the abuse of drugs or alchohol
- Any emotional stress or psychological trauma claim.
- Any claim filed immediately upon or after a layoff or termination.